Wednesday, May 12, 2010

To God Be the Glory

"He delivered me from my strong
enemy . . ." Psalm 18:17a

Remember, singing any song silence our
enemy so God does delivered us from many
ways. I am so blessed to have Holy Spirit
who has brought me so many songs to share
with you because God knew that the enemy
tried to destroy me and you. I praise Him!
So let us sing unto the Lord!

Song: To God Be the Glory
1. To God be the glory, Great things He
hath done, So loved He the world that He
gave us His Son, Who yielded His life an
atonement for sin, And opened the Lifegate
that all may go in.
Chorus:
Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord,
Let the earth hear His voice,
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,
Let the people rejoice! O come to
the Father thro' Jesus the Son,
And give Him the glory, great
things He hath done!

3. Great things He hath taught us,
great things He hath done, And great
our rejoicing thro' Jesus the Son;
But purer and higher and greater
will be Our wonder, our transport,
when Jesus we see. (Fanny Crosby)