Saturday, April 5, 2008

Jesus Will Lead Me

Song & Chorus: I Remember Calvary
Jesus shall lead me night and day,
Jesus shall lead me all the way,
He is the truest Friend to me,
For I remember Calvary.

1. Where He may lead me I will go,
For I have learned to trust Him so,
And I remember 'twas for me,
That He was slain on Calvary.
[Chorus]
2. O I delight in His command,
Love to be led by His dear hand;
His divine will is sweet to me,
Hallowed by blood-stained Calvary.
[Chorus]
3. Onward I go, nor doubt, nor fear,
Onward with Christ my Savior near,
Trust that I someday shall see
Jesus my Friend of Calvary.
[Chorus]

Revelation 7:17

For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall
feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of
waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
Romans 2:4
... the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance...

Dorothy:
Tony and I tried to memorize the new song, Jesus Shall
lead me. Why? Because we are in a quiet time and we are
not used to it. We sometimes "feel lost" so when we sang
this song, we remind ourselves that Jesus is leading. Do
you ever feel helpless and lost? Try this song and pray
for others who might feel the same way.