Saturday, April 12, 2008

Faith in God - 3

Song:
Lord, I believe, Lord, I believe!
Savior raise my faith in Thee,
Till' it can move a mountain,
Lord, I believe, Lord, I believe!
All my doubts are buried in the fountain.

The Father Believes for His Sick Son.
Reading time: Mark 9:14-29

Mark 9:23-24
KJV: Jesus unto him, [father] "If thou canst
believe, all things are possible to him that
believeth. And straightway the father of the
child cried out, and said with tears, Lord,
I believe; help thou mine unbelief."

NCV: Jesus said to the father, "You said, 'If
you can!' All things are possible for the one
who believes." Immediately the father cried
out, "I do believe! Help me to believe more!"

AMP: And Jesus said, [You say to Me], If You
can do anything? [Why,] all things can be--
are possible-- to him who believes! At once
the father of the boy gave (an eager, piercing,
inarticulate) cry with tears, and he said, Lord,
I believe! Constantly help my weakness of faith!

Dear Heavenly Father, I confess that sometimes we look
at ourselves that we don't have enough faith for our
needs. Like the story of the father who said to Jesus,
"If you can do anything for him, please have pity on us
and help us." Jesus said, "All things are possible for
the one who believes." Like the prayer of the father:
"I do believe! Help me to believe more." And Let all my
doubts buried in the fountain and be free to believe in
You. Thank You Lord, for the Word of deliverance.
In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.