Friday, April 4, 2008

Jesus Walks

Chorus: Jesus Will Walk With Me
Jesus will walk with me; He will talk with me;
He will walk with me; In joy or in sorrow,
Today or tomorrow, I know He will walk with me.

1. Jesus will walk with me down thro' the valley;
Jesus will walk with me over the plain;
When in the shadow or when in the sunshine,
If he goes with me, I shall not complain.
2. Jesus will walk with me when I am tempted,
Giving me strength as my need may demand;
When in affliction His presence is near me,
I am upheld by His almighty hand.

Jesus Walked
[All verses are KJV]
Matt. 4:18 And Jesus, walking by the sea of
Galilee, Andrew his brother, casting net into
the sea: for they were fishers.

Matt. 14:24-27
But the ship was now in the midst of the sea,
tossed with waves: for the wind was contrary.
And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went
unto them, walking on the sea. And when the
disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were
troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried
out for fear. But straightway Jesus spake unto them,
saying, Be of good cheer, it is I; be not afraid.

John 6:19 ... they see Jesus walking on the sea...
John 7:1 - Jesus walked in Galilee..
John 10:23-Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch..
Colossians 2:6 - Ye received Christ Jesus the Lord,
so walk ye in him: rooted and built up in Him, and
stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught,
abounding therein with thanksgiving.
1 Thess. 4:1 - We exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that ye
have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please
God, so ye would abound more and more. For ye know what
commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus.

What is one of the commandments that Paul said he gave
us by the Lord Jesus? John 15:17 quoted, "These things
I command you, that ye love one another."