Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Jesus Never Fails

Song:
Jesus never fails;
Jesus never fails;
Heaven and earth may pass away--
But Jesus never fails.

Jesus' Words Will Never Pass Away
Luke 21:33
KJV: Heaven and earth shall pass away;
my words shall not pass away.

NCV: Earth and sky will be destroyed,
but the words I have spoken will never
be destroyed.

AMP: The sky and the earth (that is, the
universe, the world) will pass away; but
My words shall not pass away.

Dorothy:
I remember someone sang this song in 1980's
and I like it very much because it fits Luke
21:33 that Jesus' words shall not pass away.

Song:
If Jesus said it, I believe it,
God's word cannot lie.
If it's written in the Bible,
I'll believe it 'till I die.
Tho' the mountain be removed
and cast into the sea.
God's Word will live forever
Through all eternity.

Prophetic message from the Lord:
Keep quoting the promise verse to remind you
that My word will not fell through. Quoting
My word activated the Spirit to move within
you, to promote you, and to uplift you. Use
the Word that I have promised. Let it grow
in you through the Spirit says the Lord of
hosts. Amen and Amen!