Monday, April 7, 2008

The Healing Waters

Song: The Healing Waters
Where the heal...ing waters flow,...
Where the joys... celestial glow,...
Oh, there's peace... and rest and love...
Where the heal...ing waters flow!

Pray for your healing and do not worry.

Philippians 4:6
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by
prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving,
let your requests be made known to God.

Your healing comes from God's mercy.

Titus 3:5
NKJV: Not by works of righteousness which we have
done, but according to His mercy He saved us,
through the washing of regeneration and renewing
of the Holy Spirit.
NCV: He saved us because of His mercy. It was not
because of good deeds we did to be right with Him.
He saved us through the washing that made us new
people through the Holy Spirit.

Dorothy: The verse of Titus 3:5 makes me think of
a song: Great is Thy Faithfulness on one phrase,
"Morning by morning new mercies I see." He saved
us because of His mercy. He healed us because of
His mercy. He delivered us because of His mercy.
His mercy endureth forever.

Prayer:
Dear Heavenly Father, I am asking you to
help us get into the Healing flows through the
power of Holy Spirit. May the anointing of the
Holy Spirit flows through our suffering bodies,
the area where we hurt the most and be completely
healed because of Your mercy and Calvary covers
it all. I pray for my friends, and I put my trust
in You to heal them. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.