Friday, April 11, 2008

Faith in God - 2

Song:
I believe God, I believe God.
Ask what ye will and
it shall be done.
Trust and obey,
Believe Him and say,
"I believe, I believe God."

Have Faith in God
Mark 11:20-22 NCV: The next morning as Jesus was passing
by with his followers, they saw the fig tree dry and dead,
even to the roots. Peter remembered the tree and said to
Jesus, "Teacher, look! The fig tree you cursed is dry and
dead!" Jesus answered, "HAVE FAITH IN GOD."

Peter remembered the tree:
Mark 11:12-14 NCV: The next day as Jesus was leaving Bethany,
he became hungry. Seeing a fig tree in leaf from far away, he
went to see if it had any figs on it. But he found no figs,
only leaves, because it was not the right season for figs. So
Jesus said to the tree, "May no one ever eat fruit from you
again." And Jesus' followers heard him say this.

Prophetic Message from the Lord:
In Proverbs 3:5-8 "Trust the LORD with all your heart, and
don't depend on your own understanding. Remember the Lord in
all you do, and he will give you success. Don't depend on your
own wisdom. Respect the LORD and refuse to do wrong. Then your
body will be healthy, and your bones will be strong."

Dorothy: The Lord has spoken through the Word of promise. "Your
bones will be strong." Let's sing: I believe God, I believe God.
Ask what ye will and it shall be done. Trust and obey, believe
Him and say, "I believe, I believe God."

Prayer: Dear Heavenly Father, my muscle and my bone hurt, but
Your Word says, "Your bones will be strong." I put my faith in
you. Jesus said, "Have faith in God." I believe my bones will be
strong as I depend on Your words of healing. "I am healed by the
stripes that Jesus bore." I breathe the name of Jesus,.. Jesus,..
Jesus,.. By faith I am healed in Jesus' name. Amen