Sunday, February 10, 2008

Songs about Jesus

Jesus is the sweetest name I know
And He's just the same, As His lovely name
And that's the reason why I love Him so
For Jesus is the sweetest name I know.

Jesus is the One, Yes, He's the only One;
Let Him have His way until the day is done.
When He speaks you know,
dark clouds will have to go,
Just because He loves you so.

My Jesus, I love Thee, I love Thee, I do;
My Jesus, I love Thee, I love Thee, I do;
Thy beauty enthralls me,
They love has filled my soul:
My Jesus, I love Thee, I love Thee, I do.

Sweet Jesus, Sweet Jesus, What a wonder you are,
You're brighter than the morning star;
You're fairer, much fairer,
Than the lily that grows by the wayside,
Precious, more precious than gold.
You're like the rose of Sharon,
You're the fairest of the fair,
you are all my heart could ever desire;
Sweet Jesus, sweet Jesus, What a wonder you are,
You're precious, more precious than gold.

Oh,it is Jesus, Yes, it is Jesus;
Oh it is Jesus in my soul.
For I have touched the hem of His garment,
And His blood has made me whole.
Oh, I will praise Him, Yes, I will praise Him,
Oh, I will praise Him in my soul.
For I have touched the hem of His garment,
And His blood has made me whole.

Jesus is all the world to me,
my life, my joy, my all.
He gives me strength from day to day
Without Him I would fall.
When I am sad to him I go
No other one can feel me so
When I am sad.... He makes me glad,
He's... my... friend....