Friday, February 22, 2008

Wonderful!

Song: Wonderful, Wonderful!
Wonderful, wonderful, Jesus is to me.
Counselor, prince of peace, mighty God is He.
Saving me, keeping me, from all sins and shame.
Wonderful is my Redeemer, praise His name.

Psalms 107:8-9 KJV
Oh that men would praise the LORD for his
goodness, and for his wonderful works to
the children of men! For he satisfieth
the longing soul, and filleth the hungry
soul with goodness.

Isaiah 9:6 KJV

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son
is given: and the government shall be upon
his shoulder: and his name shall be called,
Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The
everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace.

1 John 2:1 KJV
My little children, these things write I
unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man
sin, we have an advocate with the Father,
Jesus Christ the righteousness.

Dorothy:
We have an advocate, a lawyer who is Jesus
Christ our Lord. The mediator and the
Intercessor, the "go between us and God"
and He speaks for us. May God bless you
to understand who Christ is for us today.