Saturday, February 16, 2008

Divine Healing - 6

Song: Calvary Covers It All
Calvary covers it all,
My past with its sin and stain;
My guilt and despair
Jesus took on Him there,
And Calvary covers it all.

In Christ's blood, there is healing power.

"In Him we have redemption through His
blood, the forgiveness of sins, according
to the riches of His grace. Ephesians 1:7

Every curse, including sickness has been
broken by Christ.
"Christ has redeemed us
from the curse of the law, having become a
curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed is
everyone who hangs on a tree")". Gal.3:13

Dorothy:
What I do with Fresh Manna after I am done? I
go back and sign the verses slowly, and allow
the Word to become my healing. John 15 reminds
me that a branch cannot produce fruit ALONE
but must remain in the vine. In the same way,
you cannot produce fruit ALONE but must remain
in Jesus and His word. Jesus is the vine and we
are the branches. If we quote His word and His
Word stays inside of us, we will produce much
fruit. Without Jesus, without His Word in you
and me, we have nothing to work with to bring
healing for our bodies. Jesus said, "...abideth
in me, and I in him, the same bringeth
forth much fruit: without me ye
can do nothing." John 15:5b KJV


Prayer: Holy Spirit, help me ask the Father in
heaven what exact words do I ask? The only way
I can do this is to allow you to speak in another
language so you can ask the Father exactly what
my needs are. Thank you in Jesus' name. Amen.