Thursday, February 21, 2008

News from Dorothy!

The Two Oranges Story
I will be off from Fresh Manna for a few days. I am preparing myself for this Saturday, February 23 at the The Deaf Reinforcement at Rockford, Illinois. I would appreciate your prayer since I will be the main speaker for the morning. Please pray that we all open up to God's outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon all of the Deaf People.

I just need to share my deepest feeling. I wept. My heart and my spirit were broken. Why? I just felt overwhelmed about everything and memory came to me about the two oranges. It felt like God wanted to remind me something. I was in a meeting with the deaf ladies at Wisconsin retreat. The speaker was passing out oranges that she had bought at the store. She counted the oranges to be exact number for the ladies and they were to take one orange each.

I received one orange and put on the table. As I sat on the chair, prayed privately, "Lord, when will you reveal Yourself to the Deaf? When will the door be opened to the Intercessory Ministry? When will the Deaf realized what was really in Your HEART for them?" That moment, one orange fell off the box, and came rolling on the floor toward my side. And the Lord said, "Pick it up." So I picked up the orange. She had just finished passing out the oranges. I asked her if she needed this and if not, could I keep it? She was amazed and said that it was not possible to have an extra orange. She said that she counted twice to make sure and could not believe there was an extra orange. She said that I could keep it. The Lord knew.

I kept an extra orange and God spoke to my heart: "The first orange is you, the second orange is ME. In that day, I will come and revealed MYSELF to MY DEAF PEOPLE. It will be a glorious day of outpouring of the Holy Spirit among the Deaf. Pray that they will be opened inside of them and allow My Holy Spirit to dwell in them."

So the memory of oranges encouraged me not to give up and to continue to pray that God's desire was to reach the very heart of the Deaf and be filled with His presence.
May God touch your heart to be in much prayers.