Saturday, February 9, 2008

He's Coming Soon

Song:
He's coming soon, he's coming soon,
With joy we'll welcome His returning
It may be morn, it may be night or noon,
We know He is coming soon.

Colossians 3:4 KJV
When Christ, who is our life, shall appear,
then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
I John 2:28 KJV
And now, LITTLE CHILDREN, abide in him; that,
when he shall appear, we may have confidence,
and not be ashamed before him at his coming.
I John 3:2b,3 NVC
But we know that when Christ comes again, we
will be like him, because we will see him as
he really is. Christ is pure, and all who have
this hope in Christ keep themselves pure like
Christ.

Another old song: We Shall See The King

We shall see the King, we shall see the King,
We shall see the King when He comes.
He is coming in power, we'll hail the blessed hour,
We shall see the King when He comes.

Dorothy:
Tony was telling me story about the old days when there's
a great revival, Christian people would look forward for
His coming soon and there would be excitement in the air.
There would be lots of song about His coming back and
I pray that our spirits stay in tune with Holy Spirit.
Holy Spirit is the One that will get us ready for His
coming. One of the way to keep us in hope is for
Christians to encourage one another and remind each
other that He is coming soon. Keep our light burning
for Him.

Prayer song:
Lord, keep me shining for thee, keep me shining for thee,
In the world wrap in night, keep me pure, keep me white,
Lord, keep me shining for thee, keep me shining for thee,
until I behold thy face.