Monday, February 22, 2016

Song: Every Morning 2/22

Every morning, when I praise His name.
He is forever, forever the same.

Every morning, when I think of Him on-ly.
He will keep me from being so lone-ly.

Every morning, when I place His Word in me.
His word is so divine and my heart is close to Thee.

Every morning, when I think of Jesus as a friend.
He is with me always, always, to the end.

Every morning, when I felt Jesus on my side.
When there is trouble, I run to Him and hide.

Every morning, I just signed "Good morning, Lord."
I just asked Him, "What's up in Your Word?"

Anything new that I could really learn?
Your Word in my heart, I really, really yearn! (Hunger)

With a closure of this song,
I'll say to You, "That's where I be-long!" ....

Written by Dorothy Callies, August 31, 2012.

No comments: