Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Days of Upright

Psalm 37:18 kjv
"The Lord knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever."

Psalm 37:18, 19, 24 qvlab:
18. Day by day the LORD takes care of the innocent, and they will receive a reward that lasts forever.  19. The steps of the godly are directed by the LORD. He delights in every detail of their lives.  24. Though they stumble, they will not fall, for the LORD holds them by the hand.

Commentary from Quick Verse Life Application Bible
The person in whom God delights is one who follows God, trusts him, and tries to do his will. God watches over and makes firm every step that  person takes. If you would like to have God direct your way, then seek his advice before you step out.

Song: The Lord Knows the Way
The Lord knows the way through the wilderness,
All you have to do is to follow.
The Lord knows the way through the wilderness,
All you have to do is to follow.
Strength for today, is mine all the way
And all that I need for tomorrow.
The Lord knows the way through the wilderness,
All you have to do is to follow.
(Inspiring Choruses)

What this means to me? The Lord delights when we want God to direct our way and seek Him for advice. For me, I have asked God for wisdom according to James 1:5 when I felt like I lack wisdom and need His help. I know God loves this because it keeps me close to His heart and also, keep Him close to my heart. 

So ask God for wisdom!

Dorothy



No comments: