Monday, October 24, 2011

Many? Series 1

1 Corinthians 12:14
KJV: The body is not one member but many.
NIV: Now the body is not made up of one part but many.

Last Friday night we had service on Oct. 21, 2011 at Deaf Women Retreat, Spencer Lake, Wisconsin. I was sitting in the back of the service and everyone was praying. The word, "many" came to me.

On Saturday morning, I got up and got dressed and went out of the room. I could feel the Lord's Presence and the word, "many" came to me again. I felt the Lord wanted to show me something so I sat on the chair beside the fireplace at the lodge and read some verses.

Then Audrey came out of the room and sat down on another chair and looked at me. "What are you doing?" I told her that I was working on the "Bread Box" because I felt the Lord's presence. The word, "many" came to me so I was doing a research. Audrey asked, "From the pager?" I replied, "Yes from this tiny blackberry pager." Audrey said, "I thought you work on the computer?" I answered, "Yes I do when I am at home, but at retreat, I was inspired by the Lord at that moment so I used blackberry pager." Audrey was in awe how I used the pager for Bread Box. I said, "I gotta get new one soon." So we got up together for breakfast. (I would finish the rest later.)

On Saturday night the numbers of the ladies went up from 96 to 101. Wow! That is "many" ladies. So what are you trying to show us, Lord? Remember Abraham? The stars? So I read the references on Gen. 15:5; 22:17; 26:4; Exodus 32:13; Deut.1:10 "The Lord God your God has increased your numbers as that today you are as "many" as the stars in the sky." NIV Deut. 10:22 "Your forefathers who went down into Egypt were seventy in all, and now the Lord your God has made you as numerous as the stars in the sky." 1 Chronicles 27:23 ". . . the Lord ... increase Israel like to the stars of the heavens." Heb. 11:12 "so many as the stars of the sky."

Dorothy

No comments: