Friday, September 24, 2010

Most Blessed

Jeremiah 17:7 Amplified
“[Most] blessed is the man who believes in, trusts in, and relies on the Lord, and whose hope and confidence the Lord is.”

Ever wonder what our lives would be like when we place (put) COMPLETE TRUST IN GOD? Jeremiah 17:8 tells us the answer: “For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters that spreads out its roots by the river; and it shall not see and fear when heat comes; but its leaf shall be green. It shall not be anxious and full of care (problems) in the year of drought, nor shall it cease (stop) yielding fruit” (Amplified). (Reference: Psalm 1:2-3)

I found the new song called, “There Is a River.”
There is a river that flows from deep within;
There is a fountain that frees the soul from sin.
Come to the waters: There is a vast supply;
There is a river that never shall run dry.
(David and Max Sapp, Sing His Praise)

So now you know how important it is to trust God today!

Dorothy
PS. Last night this song came to me out of memory so I thought to share this very old song we used to sing in 1950-1990’s.
Song: Nothing But the Blood of Jesus
What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus
Oh precious is that flow
that makes me white as snow.
No other fount (way) I know
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
(Author unknown)