Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Glory of God Series 12

“Live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.”
2 Corinthians 13:11bc

Last night, I was resting and watched a movie, then suddenly the ‘alert’ program interrupted the movie. The alert said that a child was abducted that moment and reveals the counties location with a hope to catch whoever took the child. This grieved my heart, and Tony and I start praying, commanding that evil spirit to stop doing this. We prayed that the people will not be comfortable in keeping the child and to return that child in Jesus’ name. I also rebuked and told that evil spirits to stop this since I felt anger against the work of darkness. I felt like there was no peace in this world. Then the movie we watched resume, I lost interests and went to sleep.

This morning, I draw a card verse, “Live in peace; and the God of love
and peace shall be with you.” I was impressed that the Holy Spirit encouraged me to have peace and trust God. Then old chorus, “Wonderful Peace” came to my spirit as I sang them. Holy Spirit’s peace was sweet. The glory of God is in such wonderful peace. It is inside of us. Let it glow!

Song: Wonderful Peace
Peace! Peace! Wonderful peace,
Coming down from the Father above,
Sweep over my spirit forever I pray,
In fathomless (deep) billows (much) of love.
(W. D. Cornell, altered)

So my friends, if you are anxious, try this song.

Dorothy