Thursday, September 23, 2010

Faith Power

Ephesians 1:19, 20
"This is my prayer . . . that you may . . . realize how . . . tremendous is the power available to us who believe in God" (Phillips).

My exercise prayer to God: When I stand up on the inside and I start believing God, the power of God flows into my body and the power of God causes miracles to happen.

I know that God is power. Power that is in my mind and soul, which flows outward through my thinking, my spirit, my actions, and my surroundings.

I pray by faith that the power of God has already flowed out. The power of God in me will bring harvest and meet my needs today in Jesus' name. Amen.

Remember 9/22/10's devotion? This is like a cow chewing its cud if you need healing today. I do!

So trust God's Word today!

Dorothy

PS. Set My Spirit Free
Set my spirit free that I might worship Thee.
Set my spirit free that I might praise Thy name.
Let all bondage go,
and let deliverance flow.
Set my spirit free to worship Thee.
(John Haddock, Sing His Praise)