Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Glory of God series 11

"As truly as I live, all the earth shall be filled with the glory of the Lord." Numbers 14:21

When I picked up this card, I had wondered how could the whole earth be filled with the glory of God? NCV says "As surely as I live and as surely as My glory fills the whole earth" (God said to Moses).

As I meditate or think very deeply about this verse, I realized that the new heaven and new earth will be full of people singing to the Lord and glorifying Him.

In this world today, there are small percentages of born-again Christians all over the world glorifying God. Compare to the new earth, the whole earth, there will be 100 percent of His people that will be glorifying God. That, my friend is going to be an awesome glorious day! So let's glorify God today!

Song: Glorify Thy Name.
1. Father, we love Thee, We worship and adore Thee;
Glorify Thy name in all the earth ....
Glorify Thy name .. Glorify Thy name ..
Glorify Thy name .. in all the earth ....

2. Jesus, we love Thee, We worship and adore Thee;
Glorify Thy name in all the earth ....
Glorify Thy name .. Glorify Thy name ..
Glorify Thy name .. in all the earth ....

3. Spirit, we love Thee, We worship and adore Thee;
Glorify Thy name in all the earth ....
Glorify Thy name .. Glorify Thy name ..
Glorify Thy name .. in all the earth ....
(Donna Adkins)