Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Not In Darkness

"... whosoever believeth on Me should
not abide in darkness." John 12:46b

There are many things we don't understand
and that is like being in the dark, but
Jesus said, "I am come a light into the
world" (John 12:46a).

He asked that we believe in His light.
He promised that we will not be left in
the darkness. In John 16:12 said that He
had many things to say, but it was too
much for them. Imagine that! Jesus knows
how much you could take. He loves you
that much.

So trust Jesus today!

Dorothy

PS. Song: Sunlight
1. I wandered in the shades of night
Till Jesus came to me,
And with the sunlight of His love
Bid all my darkness flee.
Chorus:
Sunlight, sunlight in my soul today,
Sunlight, sunlight all along the way;
Since the Savior found me, took away my sin,
I have had the sunlight of His love within.
(Judson W. Van de Venter)