Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Blessed Hope

"So He is able always to save those who
come to God through (Jesus)" (ncv).
Hebrews 7:25a Bread Box 3/30/10

Do you sometimes ever felt like we're
'drowning' with so many things that is
going on in U.S. and in the world?

Sometimes I watch TV news and History
channels. When it became too much for
me to handle the bad news, I turn to
God's Word as my "Blessed Hope."

"Blessed Hope" reminds me to keep my
eyes on the "One who ever liveth to
make intercession for us" (Heb.7:25b).
It means "He always lives, asking God
to help us." He is our Intercessor,
pleading to God for us. He is able
to save me from feeling 'panic' when
things might go wrong.

So let's trust God together!

Dorothy

PS. Chorus: He Lives

He lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives
today! He walks with me and talks with
me along life's narrow way. He lives,
He lives, salvation to impart! You ask
me how I know He lives? He lives within
my heart. (Alfred Henry Ackley)