Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sing Songs

"The people I made will sing songs
to praise Me." Isaiah 43:21 ncv
Bread Box 3/4/10

What does singing songs of praise
to God do to us?

Several things! Songs of praise bring
God's Presence. Songs of praise silent
the enemies. Songs of praise calm our
fears. Songs of praise bring victory.
Songs of praise do wonders to our bodies.
Songs of praise often bring healing.

Sing your favorite song unto the Lord
and uplift Him! He loves you!

So sing unto Lord today!

Dorothy

PS. Song or poem:
God Made Me

How wonderful is our God, He loves me too.
And He has power to help me please Him,

How wonderfully God made me! Made my eyes,
to see things on the earth and in the skies.

How wonderfully God made me! Made my feet,
to walk, or run, or skip, along the street.

(Author unknown wrote this song for kids.
I like the words that fit the verse)