Wednesday, March 3, 2010

If You Can

Jesus said, "If (you) can believe, all things
are possible to (anyone) that (continue to)
believe." Mark 9:23 Bread Box 3/3/10

Do you ever felt tempted to give up believing
God for anything? To increase our faith,
let's read God's Word. (Mark 9:20-27)

Jesus asked the boy's father, "How long has
this been happening?" The father answered,
"Since he was very young." Father had a son
that needs healing for a long time. He said
to Jesus, "If You can do anything for him,
please have compassion on us, and help us."

Jesus said to the father, "You said, 'If you
can!' (Then) All things are possible for the
one who believes." Immediately the father
cried out, "I do believe! Help me believe
more!" His son was healed.

So let's believe more in Jesus today for
your needs!

Dorothy

PS. Song collection:

Lord, I believe, Lord I believe!
Savior raise my faith in thee
'till it can move a mountain.
Lord, I believe, Lord, I believe!
All my doubts are buried in the fountain.
(Author unknown)