Friday, March 5, 2010

The Meek

"The meek will he (God) guide in judgment."
Psalm 25:9a Bread Box 3/5/10

Do you ever lose patience and wish some
things would hurry up?

"He (God) leads the humble in what is right,
and the humble He (God) teaches His way"
(Psalm 25:9 AMP).

The meek is the one who is willing and easily
to accept God's teaching. God can show the meek,
the humble how to do right because the Lord's
ways are loving and true to His promises.

Oh, bless the Lord who helps us to have patience
with ourselves and let Him have His ways.

So let's trust God today!

Dorothy

PS. Prayer song: I Surrender

All to Jesus, I surrender,
Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power,
Let Thy blessing fall on me.
(Chorus)
I surrender all, I surrender all,
All to thee my blessed Savior,
I surrender all.
(Judson W. Van de Venter)