Tuesday, March 23, 2010

His Great Love

"But God shows His great love for us
in this way: Christ died for us while
we were still sinners." Romans 5:8
Bread Box 3/23/10

Can we earn His love by whipping our
backs like some religious people do?
Martin Luther would say "No!" He
believed Christ's work of salvation
was finished. We trust His work of
salvation by our faith in Him. That
is "we are saved by Christ's work."

So put your trust in God today!

Dorothy

PS. Song: Christ for Me

Christ for me, yes, it's Christ for me;
He's my Savior, my Lord and King:
I'm so happy I shout & sing.
Christ for me, yes, it's Christ for me;
Every day as I go my way
It is Christ - for - me.
(Inspiring Choruses from A/G, Zion, IL)

Another well known chorus:
Thank You, Lord for saving my soul.
Thank You, Lord for making me whole.
Thank You, Lord for giving to me,
Thy great salvation so rich and so free.
(Inspiring Choruses)