Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Psalm God Our Healer

Have mercy on me, O Lord, for I am weak; O Lord,
heal me, for my bones are troubled [Psalm 6:2].

O Lord my God, I cried out to You,
And You healed me [Ps.30:2].

I said, “Lord, be merciful to me; Heal my soul,
for I have sinned against You” Psalm 41:4].

He sent His word and healed them, and delivered
them from their destruction [Psalm 107:20].

He heals the broken hearted and binds up
their wounds [Ps. 147:3].

O Lord, open my lips and my mouth shall show
forth Your praise [Psalm 51:15].
[All scriptures are New King James Version]

Sing, pray and quote these Words from the Psalms.
May the Lord strengthens you spiritually and physically.
May the Lord enables you to trust God for the impossible.
The Lord is your light and your salvation. The Lord is
your strength of your life. The Lord bless your soul
today in Jesus’ name I pray. Amen!

No comments: