Friday, August 21, 2009

Proverbs The Heart

Proverbs 4:23
KJV: Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are issues of life.
NLT: Above all else, guard your heart, for it affects everything you do. NCV: Be careful what you think, because your thoughts run your life.

KEEP THY HEART WITH ALL DILIGENCE.
Jesus said, “Good people bring good things out of the good they stored in their hearts. But evil people bring evil things out of the evil they stored in their hearts. People speak the things that are in their heart.” Luke 6:45 NCV.

Dorothy: I had a question for myself, “What is in my heart right now?” I wrote down what was in my heart. I was amazed what I wrote: My heart wants to study God’s Word. My heart wants to know more about God. My heart wants to fellowship with God. My heart wants to love God. My heart wants to worship God. My heart wants to sing praises to my living God. My heart wants to see miracle of God every day. My heart wants to adore Him. My heart wants to seek His face. My heart wants to find Him through the Books of the Bible. My heart wants to find the hidden treasure of the Bible.

Delight thyself also in the Lord: and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart [Psalm 37:4]. Dear Lord I pray that You will show me when to watch for the harvest of miracles. Miracle for me and my husband and for all of my friends in Jesus’ name, Amen.

So what is in your heart right now? Think and ponder on these things and talk to God.

No comments: