Thursday, August 20, 2009

Proverbs’ Wisdom

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean
not into thine own understanding. In all thy ways
acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy path.
Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV

Trust the Lord with all your heart, and don’t depend
on your own understanding. Remember the Lord in
all you do, and He will give you success.
Proverbs 3:5-6 NCV

My child, pay attention to my words; listen closely to
what I say. Don’t ever forget my words; keep them
always in mind. They are the key to life for those who
find them; they bring health to the whole body. Be careful
what you think, because your thoughts run your life.
Proverbs 4:20-23 NCV

My son, give attention to my words; … For they are
life to those who find them, and health to all their flesh.
Proverbs 4:20a, 22 NKJV

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb,
sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
Proverbs 16:24 KJV

Dorothy: Those verses from the Bible inspire me very much.
This is why I love Fresh Manna from the Holy Spirit because
God’s Word are like honeycomb … it is sweet … and it brings
healing to my soul and to my body, even to my bones. May God’s
Word bring blessing and healing to your mind, soul and body
in Jesus’ name I pray, amen!

No comments: