Tuesday, October 31, 2017

God is Faithful 4 - 10/31/17

31 October 2017 God Is Faithful 4 – Manna by Dorothy Callies
Note: I just can’t believe I wrote this Manna in May 8, 2008 and it just encouraged me once again to deeper love and respect to God, Father. Our spirit is always growing in Christ.  I say, Amen! Dorothy

Song: I Shall Know Him
I shall know.. Him, I shall know.. Him,
As Redeemed.. by His side, I shall stand..,
I shall know.. Him, I shall know.. Him,
By the print of the nails in His Hand...
[Collection of song, author: unknown]

God is faithful. Deuteronomy 7:9
KJV: Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations.
NCV: So know that the Lord your God is God, the faithful God. He will keep his agreement of love for a thousand lifetimes for people who love him and obey his commands.
AMP: Know, recognize and understand therefore that the Lord your God, He is God, the faithful God, Who keeps covenant and steadfast love and mercy with those who love  him and keep His commandments, to a thousand generations.

Dorothy:  God is still faithful to us. I know the song is about Christ, but I remind myself that God, the Father, God, the Son and God, the Holy Spirit are all in One. The song just came to me and I was inspired to sing it this morning since the song reminds me of "KNOWING HIM". I pray that your deep inner spirit has been revived by the Holy Spirit. I pray that the Word encourage us to remember: God is faithful.

What this means to me? During the night, when I am awake, theme came to me: 'God is faithful'. During the day, Holy Spirit quoted: 'God is faithful'. I can't explain how it feels. It was like the Word penetrated my inner spirit to remember this. It enlighten my soul to recognize that God is God, like Deut. 7:9 says, "Know that He is God, the faithful God."

God bless you!

Dorothy

No comments: