Wednesday, November 1, 2017

All Things New -11/1/17

01 November 2017 - All Things New – Manna by Dorothy Callies

Happy November First! It’s a brand new day God has given us.

Revelation 21:5-6
KJV: And he that sat upon the throne, said, "Behold I make all things new.  And he said unto me, [John] Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

NCV: The One who was sitting on the throne said, "Look! I am making everything new!"
Then he said, "Write this, because these words are true and can be trusted." The One on the throne said to me, "It is finished. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give free water from the spring of the water of life to anyone who is thirsty.

Jesus spoke to John to write this that God is faithful and true. That was 2,000 years ago and still today Jesus said, that He can be trusted to keep His words. I read His Word and put it in my heart today.  Today is a new day! The Lord stirred my heart to keep on trusting Him.  He is faithful. He is true to His Word.  He is my everything!

Song: He is My Everything
He is my everything, He is my all,
He is my everything, great or small,
He gave His life for me,
Made everything anew,
He is my everything,
Jesus, I love you.
(Song collections, author unknown)

May the Lord bless you real good and be healed today. In Jesus' Name. Amen!

Dorothy  


No comments: