Monday, October 30, 2017

God is Faithful 3 - 10/30/17

30 October 2017 God Is Faithful 3 – Manna by Dorothy Callies
Song: I Know the Lord Will Make a Way
I know the Lord will make a way for me,
I know the Lord will make a way for me,
If I live a holy life,
Shun the wrong and do the right,
I know the Lord will make a way for me,

I know the Lord has laid His hand on me,
I know the Lord has laid His hand on me,
There is healing in His wing,
That is why I shout and sing,
I know the Lord has laid His hand on me.
[Collection of songs, author unknown]

God is faithful. I Corinthians 10:13

KJV: There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer (let) you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with  the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
NCV: The only temptation that has come to you is that which everyone has. But you can trust God, who will not permit you to be tempted more than you can stand. But when you are tempted, He will also give you a way to escape so that you will be able to stand it.
AMP: For no temptation--no trial regarded as enticing to sin [no matter how it comes or where it leads]--has overtaken you and laid hold on you that is not common to man--that is, no temptation or trial has come to you that is beyond human resistance and that is not adjusted and adapted and belonging to human experience, and such as man can bear. But God is faithful [to His Word and to His compassionate nature], and He [can be trusted] not to let you be tempted and tried and assayed beyond your ability and strength of resistance and power to endure, but with the temptation He will [always] also provide the way out--the means of escape to a landing place--that you may be capable and strong and powerful patiently to bear up under it.

Dorothy: Again, God is faithful! I laid hold of God’s Word and quote to my soul and say, “God is faithful!” God, our Father will keep His word of promise that by faith in the Son of God who delivered us from the afflictions of our bodies. Psalm 34:19 tells us that “Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivered him out of them all.” Prayer: Dear Jesus, we come to you with afflictions in our bodies, we claim the verse, “With Your stripes we are healed” (Isaiah 53:5). Thank You Jesus that You already healed those who have share their burdens to pray one for another. Jesus, You are glorified! In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen!  [Revision from May 6, 2008 Manna]

Prayer Request from Amy Pringle: Please pray for a miracle healing for me. I recently received the results that I have stage 4 colon cancer. Dr. is optimistic that with chemo and later surgery, I will be ok. Thankfully it is not an aggressive cancer. Pray for me and Randy as we deal with this. I know I will be ok and overcome this because God is with me! :) His love sustains us! Thank you for your prayers.

May God bless you! 

Dorothy  

No comments: