Monday, October 23, 2017

Share Burden 10/24/17

24 October 2017 - “Share One Another’s Burden” Prayers and Comments Manna.
                   Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.” Gal. 6:2

John Braddy passed away on October 20, 2017: Pray for comfort for his family. He was 86 and was one of the four legacy with Bill and Ruth Eckstein and Pauline, his wife during 1968-1973 while Tony and Dorothy Callies was doing outstation to Peoria and pastored Deaf Church of Normal, Illinois.

Karen Smith: Your devotional reminds me of the theme at the Deaf Women's Retreat.  The speaker lost her house in a fire two years ago.  Only the exterior and roof were spared.  The deaf community rebuilt her house So that was the "gold" that came out of her suffering loss.  Karen Smith

Roy Cruz:   HELLO.. BEAUTIFUL TESTIMONY AND OUR PRAYERS REMAIN TO YOUR HUBBY AND YOU FOR STRENGHTENING FAITH ...LOVE BOTH OF YOU...

Christine Spink Mitchell: Ps 73:26 My health may fail and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; He is mine forever.

Alice Hodgson: Please pray for Fred. He has so much trouble with ear noise. Went through many tests and medicine, finally gave up. Nothing helps. Alice reports.

IVAN & KATHRYN MCGILLEM - EVANSVILLE IN: MY HUSBAND IVAN HAVE A PROBLEM WITH BOTH LEGS SO VERY WEAK, HE WALK WITH WALKER FOR MANY YEARS .HE BEEN TO  REHAB FOR THEARPY FEW TIMES, BUT NOTHING CAN HELP HIM. HE SUFFERED COMES AND GOES SOMETIME. PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM . THANK YOU . GOD HELP ME TAKE CARE OF HIM
THIS IS KATHRYN, I NEED YOU PRAY FOR ME:  MY LOW BACK  & HIP IN PAIN AS I AM WALK TO DO SOME WORK SOMETIME . WHEN IT IS TIME FOR INSULIN SHOT, MY HANDS ALWAYS SHAKING, WONT KEEP STILL.MY FEET BUNIONS BURNING AND PAIN  EVERYDAY . THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Bridget Timmers: I really do appreciate of your "Manna" about sufferings.  That moment of this morning I had been wondering why do I ever deserve to have glaucoma till I read the verses of word of God: Psalm 103: 1-5. I said amen to that each verses to minister to my heart with the encouraging me to be like Jesus daily walk with Him. I need to learn not to let the bitter pick on me all the times because can lead the angry for no reason about it.  God's intention had the purposed for me to gaze on Him daily walk of no matter what I go through attending to the doctor appointment every time to test my eyes to make sure I'm faithful on medication of eyes drop daily.  Thank you for the manna about sufferings which very helpful me to understood of what God is making the point. This is all for the glory to God. Smile! Thanks, Bridget Timmers
NTL Psalms 103:1-5 “From the depths of despair, O Lord, I call for your help. Hear my cry, O Lord. Pay attention to my prayer. Lord, if you kept a record of our sins, who, O Lord, could ever survive? But you offer forgiveness that we might learn to fear you.  I am counting on the Lord; yes, I am counting on Him. I have put my hope in his word.”

Tammy Newman Pellicer: Good morning, I need prayers for me and my children going thru divorce with my husband. I'm separated for an year already so hopefully divorce soon so I and my kids can move our lives . I need build my life better, stronger faith in God. Pray for money improving better. I need car for me and my kids. Pray for my parent health. Thanks. Tammy P

Mary Tomasian: Prayer for my oldest son and family; four kids. Me- church, future, place to live, a man. Mary

Dawn Kay Hottinger: I wanted to let you know that Brandi (her daughter) will be having a radical hysterectomy on October 30.  We are hopeful that she will not need chemotherapy or radiation. Love, Dawn [Dorothy: Dawn Kay is my niece] Also pray for Dawn with kidney disease and she just finished a chemotherapy treatment in August that lasted 6 months. The treatment is used to try to get remission. She has another month of testing before the Doctor will say if she is in remission. All prayers are appreciated.

Dorothy Callies: Pray for Ben, my brother needs prayer to have hip replacement, but cannot have surgery because of poor circulation. He needs miracle of healing whatever going on in his body. Thank you for prayer for him. My niece, Linda. Pray for her healing on retina eye, which she already had surgery and resting her eyes.

Jill Valentine: Pray for my husband, Stephen and me to study the classes for licensed ministries this year to keep up the Deaf Ministries. Thanks!

Maria Rothstein: Hi Dot! This fits with what's on ur heart to do. “Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.” Gal. 6:2  [Dot: Thank you!]
Julie Reis: Now I'm a Pastor of Deaf Ministries at my church- pray that I set aside a regular time with the Lord- what part of day that would work best for me as I struggle with being preoccupied with daily tasks. 

Join in prayers:
Brenda Harness
Leon Devriendt
Barb Reu
Dale and Wilma Boyd


No comments: