Monday, December 15, 2014

Lamp Unto My Feet 12/15

Psalm 119:105 KJV
"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path."

God's word has the spiritual principles (a basic truth or rule of conduct) that will help us avoid many sorrows, pitfalls, and tragedies brought on by wrong decisions and choices. The Holy Spirit encourages us to treasure its wisdom and steadfastly hold on to the Word of God in all of our life's situations.

Like the Psalm 119:112 says, "I have inclined mine heart to perform thy statutes always, even unto the end." 

Prayer: Thank you, Lord for being a lamp unto my feet. Thank you, Lord for being a light unto my path. Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths (Ps. 25:4). Lead me in thy truth, and teach me for you are my God, the creator of heaven and earth. Lord, I bless you today. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen! 

No comments: