Saturday, December 13, 2014

Reconcile Your Brother 12/13-14

Matthew 5:24 "Be reconciled to your brother."

Just how important is it to be reconciled to your brother? It is the only time when you prayed and remembered that you have hurt someone. Jesus encourages us that to be reconciled is important to Him. 

This story happened to be in Maryland when Monika Couch and I was doing a ministry of intercession to Deaf Women Retreat. I can't remember what year. She was talking about the curse from generations that passed on. As I heard this, during that time I was having a problem with my headache on top of my head when the weather gets cold. I would have had to wear a covering over my head when need to. Also I felt a tension on my right neck and it felt like a "claw." Monika suggested a prayer of deliverance with the deaf ladies that Sunday morning.

When that morning came, Monika called me to be prayed for. It was revealed that since I had some of the Indian blood from my mother's great grandma who was pure Indian, and there was a generation curse from the Indian witch doctor. She asked me if I would forgive him for that curse. I spoke the word and said, "Yes, I forgave him." I felt the "claw" that represents the witch doctor using a rattler with eagle's claw, disappeared from my right neck. The second prayer was for my top headache and it disappeared as well. I was amazed and Monika asked me how it does feel.

I respond that I felt so good and then there was a song along with it and everyone was singing. I felt the spirit of dove came upon my right shoulder and another dove to my left shoulder. Suddenly I felt so "tender in the spirit" and tears just flows upon my cheek. It was really a new experience for me.

Here's what amazing: Holy Spirit spoke to my heart and said, "You need to be nice to Mary. Don't give her hard time. Be reconcile to her and forgive her." So I spoke to Mary and asked her to forgive me. She said that she was amazed because she prayed that I would be nice to her during the time when two doves were upon both of my shoulders. It was a beautiful reconciliation. It touched all the deaf ladies that they were able to surrendered completely to the Holy Spirit that Sunday morning. [Saturday night was struggled for some of them until that Sunday morning, it was a complete deliverance for all of us. God became so much more real than we had ever seen. So God knew a perfect timing when we all need to be set free in the Spirit.]

Jesus said that if you remember you have hurt someone, go and reconcile to someone. It is that important to God and Jesus Himself (Matt. 5:21-26). 

So let God bless you and set you free from being bondage to unforgiving spirit. Ask Holy Spirit to help you to be reconciled to your sisters or brothers in Christ.


No comments: