Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Series Ten: Sample of Lord's Prayer

Dorothy: I think you might enjoy few examples of The Lord's Prayer for few days.

Series 10: Dr. Towns' Daily The Lord's Prayer Sample.

Our Father who art in heaven… may Your name be holy in my duties today…as Your name is holy in heaven.

Thy kingdom come… may You reign in my life on earth as You rule heaven.

Thy will be done… in studying… teaching… counseling… as Your will is done perfectly in heaven.

Give me daily bread… for my physical strength… for all my needs this day.

Forgive me my sins… and the consequences of my sins… including my actions and intent… and forgive others as You have forgiven me.

Lead me not into temptation… don’t let sin overwhelm me, but give me victory today.

Deliver me from the evil one… protect me from physical and spiritual harm.

For thine is the kingdom… I recognize Your sovereign control of my life.

For thine is the power… I recognize Your ability to do these things.

For thine is the glory… I give You credit for every answer.

In Jesus’ Name. Amen

Author: Praying the Lord’s Prayer by Elmer L. Towns

No comments: