Monday, August 29, 2011

Little Thing

Luke 16:10a
He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much.

Luke 19:17b
" ... faithful in a very little ..."

Jesus has something to say about being faithful in little things. Every day faithful in many good little things are important to God.

One example, Tony and I were going to the Food Store. I got out of the car quickly and walked ahead. Then Holy Spirit urged me to slow down and go to Tony. I went to Tony and put my hand into his hand as we walked together slowly. I felt blessed. That is a little thing, just to be with him and held his hand. I was amazed how important it was for Holy Spirit to remind me do little thing, even just to hold his hand.

It is just like Jesus said, "He that has done to the least of My brethren, you have done unto Me." It is like I held Jesus' hand through Tony. Awesome!

What little things have you done for Jesus today? Think about it and be blessed.

Dorothy

No comments: