Monday, August 15, 2011

Callies' News

Dorothy's News: Testimony on the Lord's Prayer.
The first part of why the Lord led me into understanding the important of citing the Lord's Prayer. It all began when I felt something was needed to keep us uplift in prayer. So I began to study and share with you as it enlighten my soul when I discovered the true pattern of the Lord's Prayer. We prayed at least two or more times a day. Often we felt urged to say it and we felt good to obey Him.

On Aug 9th, we found a chair, big and tall from Office Max that I couldn't believe the price was on sale and reasonable. Several months ago, Tony's old favorite office chair's leg had been broken. (It was plastic). It was hard to find a good one until Aug 9th.

When we started the Lord's Prayer just before we moved from Apt 2 to Apt 5 on June 29th of 2011, I noticed God answered prayers when we quoted, "Give us this day our daily bread." It is like God would say, "Sure, I will do it because you put Me first!"

Now for Tony's news:
Yesterday on Sunday morning, Aug 14th at Deaf Camp, Lowpoint, Illinois, we were thrilled to meet Tim Carter from Las Vegas. He was our camp speaker, speaking on "What are you lacking?" The whole point was the importance of staying in His Presence day by day. Reality is what you do every day in your lives.

Pray for Tim Carter as he continues his evangelism ministry.

May the Lord bless you today!

Dorothy
Ps. Every Day with Jesus
Every day with Jesus
Is sweeter than the day before,
Every day with Jesus
I love Him more and more;
Jesus saves and keeps me,
And He's the One I'm waiting for;
Every day with Jesus
Is sweeter than the day before.
(Author: Percy Crawford, Let's Sing, Song Leader's Handbook 1962)

Note: Thank you Holy Spirit for bringing this song to my heart and be able to share with you.

No comments: