Friday, December 5, 2008

Strength of the Lord

Zechariah 10:12
NCV: "I will make my people strong, and
they will live as I say," says the Lord.

KJV: "And I will strengthen them in the
Lord; and they shall walk up and down in
his name," saith the Lord.

Song: In the Name of the Lord
There is strength in the name of the Lord;
There is power in the name of the Lord;
There is hope in the name of the Lord!
Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.

[Lyrics and Music: Phill McHugh, Gloria Gaither,
Sandi Patti Helvering]


Prayer:
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for all missionaries who work
with the Deaf in other countries. I pray for their strength
that they are able to help the Deaf to know about Jesus and
help them to grow spiritually mature in Christ. I thank You
for strength for others who have continue to pray every day
for one to another that we may be healed and keep in touch
with You. I pray that our love for each other will continue
to grow richly in Christ. Thank you for every day miracle
in our lives in Jesus name, I pray, amen.

God bless you today and may His face shine upon you.