Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Come unto Me

Song: Come unto Me
1. Hear the blessed Savior calling the oppressed,
“O ye heavy laden, come to Me and rest;
Come, no longer tarry, I your load will bear;
Bring Me every burden, bring Me every care.”
Chorus:
Come unto Me; I will give you rest;
Take my yoke upon you, Hear Me and be blest;
I am meek and lowly, Come and trust My might;
Come, My yoke is easy, And My burden’s light.

2. Are you disappointed, wandering here and there,
dragging chains of doubt and loaded down with care?
Do unholy feelings struggle in your breast?
Bring your case to Jesus, He will give you rest.
[Chorus]

Matthew 11:28,29,30 Jesus said,
KJV: “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are
heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my
yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek
and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your
soul. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

NCV: “Come to me, all of you who are tired and
have heavy loads, and I will give you rest. Accept
my teachings and learn from me, because I am
gentle and humble in spirit, and you will find rest
for your lives. The teaching that I ask you to accept
is easy; the load I give you to carry is light.”
[From March 29, 2008 Fresh Manna]

Today's prayer December 3, 2008
Dear Lord, I pray for strength and peace into our hearts
in time of trouble. I pray for the joy of the Lord into
our hearts and that You are our Life. You are our strength.
You are our peace since Jesus said, "My peace I give to you.
Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in Me. Trust God."
Thank You Holy Spirit for the inspiration this morning.
In Jesus' name amen. May God bless you today.