Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Love God & Strength

Psalm 18:1-3
I will love you, Lord. You are my strength.
V2 The Lord is my rock, my protection, my Savior.
My God is my rock. I can run to Him for safety. He
is my shield and my saving strength, my defender.
V3 I will call to the Lord, who is worthy of praise,
and I will be saved from my enemies.

Psalm 59:17
God, my strength, I will sing praises to you.
God, my defender, you are the God who loves me.

Psalm 77:14
You are the God who does miracles; you have
shown people your power [strength].

Psalm 81:1 Sing for joy to God, our strength;
shout out loud to the God of Jacob. [NCV]

Worship Song: In the Quiet of the Morning


In the quiet of the morning…
I will worship Your name…
I will lift my voice [sign] with singing…
to praise you again…
For it fills my heart with glad..ness…
that remains [stays] through the day…
In the quiet of the morning …,
I will worship Your name…