Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Conflict

"Don't shy away from conflict"
Isaiah 41:21
"Present your case," the Lord says.
"Bring forward your strong arguments."

My Son,
Having conflict in your life is normal. Only dead people have no conflict in their lives. Some people tend to shy away from conflict because it makes them nervous. They believe if they ignore it, it will go away. But that just doesn't happen.

If you ignored a wound, it would become infected and lead to other problems. Ignoring it wouldn't make it go away. The same is true about difficult situations in your life.

I don't want you to shy away from conflict. It isn't bad if you handle it well. If you approach the situation with confidence in me and love toward the other person or people, then you have the power to heal or to prevent the wounds of conflict. Turn to me, and let's face conflict together.

Your Mediator,
God
e-mail from God for Men by Andy Cloninger

Dorothy:
The phrase: shy away means don't push it away or wish for something better. The word conflict means struggle; fight; disagreement; clash; direct opposition. What this mean to me? Things don't always go the way I want. This is called 'conflict'. I am sure you may have face something that God put you there and you do not like it. This is called 'conflict'. The e-mail from God for Men touched my heart because I often struggle with several things. I had wondered if a struggle was okay or not. Then I open the book and God spoke to me about the conflict. I see that God was at work through my struggle or conflict. It made me realize that God do cares for me. I believe God is speaking to you today. Maybe you are going through the same thing. Just know that God loves you and so do I.