Friday, September 2, 2016

The Name of Jesus 9/4-6

04-06 September 2016 - The Name of Jesus – Manna by Dorothy Callies

Philippians 2:9-11 KJV, “Wherefore God also hath highly exalted Him, and given Him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”

Song: The Name of Jesus
                (Lyrics: W. C. Martin)
I love the name of Him whose heart
Knows all my griefs and bears a part,
Who bids all anxious fears depart;
I love the name of Jesus.
Chorus:
“Je - sus,” oh, how sweet the name!
“Je - sus,” every day the same;
“Je - sus,” let all the saints proclaim
Its worthy praise forever.

Dorothy:  This early waking morning of September 2, I was inspire to sing the name of Jesus, above all names.  I looked up several different songs about the name of Jesus. I came to like this part of the song and I want to memorize this for deliverance, “bids all anxious fears to depart.” Jesus takes part to carry your burden.  He knows your griefs.

All our problems should bow to Jesus’ name, all things in earth that causes problems to our bodies, should bow to the name of Jesus.  At the name of Jesus, He sets the captive free.  Jesus, oh, how sweet the name!  Jesus, every day the same.  Jesus, let all of us tell of Him being worthy of our praise forever.

Song:  My Heart is Stirred
(Collection of songs)
My heart is stirred whenever I think of Jesus
That blessed Name which sets the captive free;
The only Name through which I find salvation
No name on earth has meant so much to me.

Dorothy: Truly, my heart is stirred when I speak the name of Jesus. That blessed name, Jesus sets me free.  That blessed name, Jesus break the power of sickness.  That blessed name, Jesus removed all our diseases.  That blessed name, Jesus comforts our heart.

Song: Jesus is the Sweetest Name I know
(Lyrics: Charles Wesley)
Jesus is the sweetest name I know,
And He’s just the same as His lovely name.
And that’s the reason why I love Him so;
Oh, Jesus is the sweetest name I know.

May the Lord bless you today!

Dorothy

No comments: