Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Rise in Faith 9/13-15

13-15 September 2016 - Rise in Faith – Manna by Dorothy Callies

Colossians 2:12 KJV “. . . you are risen with Him through the faith of the operation (work) of God, who hath raised Him from the dead.”

NLT is even clearer in full Scripture of Col. 2:12 “For you were buried with Christ when you were baptized.  And with Him you were raised to a new life because you trusted the mighty power of God, who raised Christ from the dead.”

Colossians 3:1-4 NLT, “Since you have been raised to new life with Christ, set your sights on the realities of heaven, where Christ sits at God’s right hand in the place of honor and power.  2) Let heaven fill your thoughts.  Do not think only about things down here on earth.  3) For you died when Christ died, and your real life is hidden with Christ in God.  4) And when Christ, who is your real life, is revealed to the whole world, you will share in all His glory.”

Dorothy:  I felt like a new revelation from Col. 3:4. When Christ, who is your real life, is revealed to the whole world, you will share in all His glory.  I felt like an open door of my life since Tony and I went to the Retreat last weekend of Sept. 9-11. 

And from Col. 3:1 “. . . set your sights on the realities of heaven, where Christ sits at God’s right hand . . .” Just like Jesus said, “The kingdom of God is within you.” Another word, “God’s heaven is right within you.”  Through the power of Holy Spirit, we rise in faith to believe Jesus’ word and bring heaven to the lost souls.  Amen!

Song: I Am Thine, O Lord
  (Fanny Jane Crosby, Sing His Praise)
I am Thine, O Lord, I have heard Thy voice,
And it told Thy love to me;
But I long to rise in the arms of faith
And be closer drawn to Thee.
Chorus:
Draw me near-er, near-er, blessed Lord,
To the cross where Thou hast died;
Draw me near-er, near-er, near-er, blessed Lord,
To Thy precious bleeding side.

Dorothy: Point of this song, “I long to rise in the arms of faith,” means that I just want to believe more than ever that Jesus will reveal Himself in our lives.  I am sure you would want the same thing, believing that Jesus would reveal His glory in you. That other Deaf would see Christ in you and they would open themselves to Him.

This is a glorious experience you could ever receive, my friend.  It is awesome what God could do through you and your life.  Just like Paul said, “When Christ, who is your real life, is revealed to the whole world, you will share in all His glory.”

May the Lord bless you today!

Dorothy

No comments: