Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Friends

Good morning! "You are My friends if
you do what I command you." John 15:14
ncv Bread Box 6/2/10 From Pager.

What is a friend? A friend is a person
who knows and likes another. A person who
favors and supports. A person who belongs
to the same side or group. (High School
Dictionary: Thorndike and Barnhart)

John 15:15b; 16b, 17 (ncv)Jesus said,
"I call you friends, because I have made
known to you everything I heard from My
Father. ... I gave you this work: to go
and produce fruit, fruit that will last.
This is my command: Love each other."

Jesus did not called us servants, but
friends. It is an honor for God to call
us friends and to share His Words with us
through the Holy Spirit. You could sing a
personal song to Jesus.

You are all the world to me,
My life, my joy, my all;
You are my strength from day to day;
Without You I would fall.
When I am sad to You I go,
No other one can cheer me so;
When I am sad ... You made me glad ...
You're ... my ... friend ...
(It is still Will's words with an exception,
sing to Jesus and based words from Will
Lamartine Thompson)


Prayer: "Jesus, thank You for being my
friend at all times. I feel close to
You. And I love You."

Trust Jesus, your friend today!