Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Enter His Gates

“Enter into his gates with thanksgiving,
and into his courts with praise: be
thankful unto him, and bless his name.”
Psalm 100:4 kjv

Come before His presence with singing.
Why? The scripture tells us: “Know ye
that the Lord He is God: it is He that
hath made us, and not we ourselves; we
are His people and the sheep of His
pasture.” Psalm 100:2b,3

Song: Enter His Gates
I will enter His gates with thanksgiving in my heart.
I will enter His courts with praise.
I will say this is the day that the Lord has made
I will rejoice for He has made me glad
He has made me glad (2 times)
I will rejoice for He has made me glad
He has made me glad (2 times)
I will rejoice for He has made me glad.
(Song Collection: Unknown author)

Let us enter His presence with song,

Dorothy