Friday, June 11, 2010

Magnify the Lord

[All Scriptures are KJV]
*Psalm 5:11b Let them also that love thy
NAME be joyful in thee.
*Psalm 7:17b I will sing praise to the
NAME of the LORD most high.
*Psalm 8:9 O LORD our Lord, how excellent,
is thy NAME in all the earth!
*Psalm 9:2 I will be glad and rejoice in thee:
I will sing praise to thy NAME, O thou most high.
*Psalm 18:49 Therefore will I give thanks unto thee,
O LORD, among the heathen, and sing praises unto thy NAME.
*Psalm 20:1,2 The LORD hear thee in the day of trouble;
the NAME of the God of Jacob defend thee; Send thee help
from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion.
*Psalm 20:5 We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the
NAME of our God we will set up our banners: the LORD fulfill
all thy petitions.
*Psalm 22:22 I will declare thy NAME unto my brethren: in
the midst of the congregation I will praise thee.
*Psalm 29:2 Give unto the LORD his glory due unto his NAME;
worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
*Psalm 33:21 For our heart shall rejoice in him, because
we have trusted in his holy NAME.
*Psalm 34:3 O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt
his NAME together.


Song: Magnify the Lord with me
Magnify the Lord with me,
Blessed Lamb of Calvary;
For His grace so rich and free,
Magnify the Lord with me.
Magnify the Lord with me,
Blessed Lamb of Calvary;
Jesus gives us liberty -
Oh, magnify the Lord with me.
(Author unknown)