Monday, June 16, 2008

Keep on Believing

Song Collection:
Keep on believing, God will answer prayer;
Keep on believing, never despair;
Tho’ you be heavy laden and
burdened down with care,
Remember God still loves you
and He answers prayers.

Daniel, a man greatly beloved, received strength from God.

Daniel 10:17,19 New Century Version
"Master, how can I, your servant, talk with you? My strength is gone, and it is hard for me to breathe." He said,"Daniel, don't be afraid. God loves you very much. Peace be with you. Be strong now; be courageous." When he spoke to me, I became stronger and said, "Master, speak, since you have given me strength."

David, a man beloved, received strength from God.

Psalm 119:28 NCV
I am sad and tired. Make me strong again as you have promised.
Psalm 18:1-3 NCV
I love you, Lord. You are my strength. The Lord is my rock, my protection, my Savior. My God is my rock. I can run to him for safety. He is my shield and my saving strength, my defender. I will call to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I will be saved from my enemies.

You are beloved by God, received strength from God.

Ephesians 3:16-17 NCV
Paul prayed: "I asked the Father in his great glory to give you the power to be strong inwardly through his Spirit. I pray that Christ will live in your hearts by faith and that your life will be strong in love and be built on love."
Colossians 1:11-12 NCV
Paul prayed: "God will strengthen you with his own great power so that you will not give up when troubles come, but you will be patient. And you will joyfully give thanks to the Father who has made you able to have a share in all that he has prepared for his people in the kingdom of light."

Dorothy:
"I can do all things through Christ, because he gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

I pray that Christ's power and grace be put upon you so that you will be able to do all that God ask you to do. May Jesus Christ appear to you with grace and mercy, and show Himself with much love to you. It is not because you deserved it, but because of His own desire to be faithful to the promises He made to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
May God give you strength day by day in Jesus' name I pray. Amen!