Sunday, June 1, 2008

Magnify the Lord!

His name is Wonderful, His name is Wonderful,
His name is Wonderful, Jesus, my Lord.
He is the mighty King, Master of everything,
His name is Wonderful, Jesus, my Lord.
He's the great Shepherd, the Rock of all ages,
Almighty God is He; Bow down before Him,
Love and adore Him, His name is Wonderful,
Jesus, my Lord.
[Lyrics and music: Audrey Mieir]

[All Scriptures are KJV]
Psalm 5:11b
Let them also that love thy NAME be joyful in thee.
Psalm 7:17b
I will sing praise to the NAME of the LORD most high.
Psalm 8:9
O LORD our Lord, how excellent, is thy NAME in all the earth!
Psalm 9:2
I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to
thy NAME, O thou most high.
Psalm 18:49
Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the
heathen, and sing praises unto thy NAME.
Psalm 20:1,2
The LORD hear thee in the day of trouble; the NAME of the
God of Jacob defend thee; Send thee help from the sanctuary,
and strengthen thee out of Zion.
Psalm 20:5
We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the NAME of our God
we will set up our banners: the LORD fulfill all thy petitions.
Psalm 22:22
I will declare thy NAME unto my brethren: in the midst of
the congregation I will praise thee.
Psalm 29:2
Give unto the LORD his glory due unto his NAME;
worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
Psalm 33:21
For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have
trusted in his holy NAME.
Psalm 34:3
O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his NAME together.

Song match the verse Ps. 34:3

Song: Magnify the Lord with me
Magnify the Lord with me,
Blessed Lamb of Calvary;
For His grace so rich and free,
Magnify the Lord with me.
Magnify the Lord with me,
Blessed Lamb of Calvary;
Jesus gives us liberty -
Oh, magnify the Lord with me.