Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Building Character 3 4/10-14/19

10-14 April 2019 - Building Character 3 – Manna by Dorothy and Tony Callies
Faith Builds Character

Mark 11:22-23 Jesus said, “Have faith in God. For truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, “Go, throw yourself (mountain) into the sea,” and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them” (NIV).

How do you walk in faith? By claiming the promises of God and obeying the Word of God, in spite of what you see, how you feel or what may happen. Quote by Warren Wiersbe.

My faith is strength through praise, through worship, through Bible study, through challenges and through prayer.  And trust God’s plan. With God all things are possible. Prayer: Dear Abba, Father, thank You for showing me Your Word that my faith is to speak to this mountain of all kinds of challenges and remove them into the sea.  Thank You for teaching me not to doubt in my heart but believe that whatsoever I say will happen as a seed faith and it shall be done for me and Tony. In Jesus’ name. Amen!

Song: Faith in God
Faith in God can move a mighty mountain,
Faith in God can calm the troubled sea;
Faith can make the desert like a fountain,
Faith will bring the victory.
(Inspiring Choruses)

Have faith in God!

Dorothy

No comments: