Sunday, July 22, 2018

Weary! 7/21-25/18

21-25 July 2018 - Weary – Manna by Dorothy and Tony Callies

Verse for Today: Galatians 6:9
"Let us not become tired in doing good work because at the right time God promised His abundant (more than enough) blessings to reap. Just don't give up yet." (my translation from kjv).  

Dot: I feel like I'm speaking to myself and thank you Lord for encouraging us with God's word today. Feels good to trust in Him. Lord I ask you to bless all of us and strengthen our bodies to be healed in Jesus name.

Thank you for your great mercy Lord Jesus and we plead the blood to wash us spiritually and be clean in Jesus name. Amen. And I trust You God Father to make Tony a new man today. In Jesus’ name! Amen.

News about Tony:
Last week he walked three times to the Mall, twice less than a mile.  Third time, he became worn out so he walked short and slower.  His therapist encourage Tony to keep walking.

It has been more than a month since we moved to first floor and it took some times to regain our strength.  As for me, I get tired at times.  A few times Tony was able to dress himself which surprised me when I overslept some mornings when I was so worn out.   

I am asking you to pray a special prayer that God somehow get some healing in Tony.  I was surprised to see this verse of Galatians 6:9 on July 21 that was on Rhonda Barrett’s Prayer Calendar, Precious in His Sight from Deaf Ministries’ Worldwide. 

It was as if Holy Spirit was helping me translate the verse that was more clear for me and it really encourages me so much.  So thank You Holy Spirit for the word of encouragement.

May the Lord bless you too!

Dorothy and Tony

No comments: